12/15/09

Excellent post from "The Old Adam Lives" !

Why Did He Come?
"To give us a blueprint on how to fix this world?
To be a shining example to us that we might finally ‘get it’ and whip ourselves into shape?
To give us something to shoot for?

Ah…no.

He came to save the people that He made who inhabit this fallen world. He came to save those complicit with the brokeness of this world. He came to save us......"


Click the link above and read the rest of his post. It is important to keep this life in perspective. This post will help you do just that.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Another post you should read from:
http://theoldadam.wordpress.com/

http://theoldadam.wordpress.com/2009/10/31/time-to-get-busy/

Steve Martin said...

Thanks very much, Chris!

I'm honored that you would highlight my post on your site!

I'm looking forward to reading your 2 part piece 'The Gospel of Envy', and then perusing a bit more on your interesting site.

I just started a new job recently and it is kicking my rear end, so I'm moving a little slower than usual.

Thanks, again!

Your friend,

Steve Martin (The Old Adam)

Post a Comment